Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Wow

VERY effective. I've seen a lot of your stuff so I kind of knew what to expect, but this still managed to catch me totally off guard. One of the most shocking and satisfying things I have seen in a looong time. I was laughing at the end because it was so fast and short and I couldn't belive what I had just seen. I bow to you.

Kashinnu Z episode 10 Kashinnu Z episode 10

Holy Crap

It must have been a sloooooow day on Newgrounds if this made front page.

Another Xmas Another Xmas

Boo

Bad choice of music. I don't know if you were trying to make it depressing or what, but I've seen so many flashes that just stick that song over some crappy animation and they say they have "art" just because it's depressing. It's a total cop-out. Don't get me wrong, I like the song, and I like your animation a lot, but the two really shouldn't have been put together. Why not put some nice Christmas music over it so we can enjoy it instead of getting depressed while watching a bunny push his friends in a sled. There was just no reason to set the piece to Mad World. No reason at all..

You are a F*cking Moron6 You are a F*cking Moron6

Great

A really good addition to an already stellar series. I'm glad you finally found a niche for the co-host character.

Oblong 2-Work Sux Oblong 2-Work Sux

Boo again

I was hoping this series would improve, but it didn't! I guess if you were trying to pull off some kind of boring socio-political commentary you kind of succeeded, but if you were trying to be funny, it was a dismal failure.

Sea Weasels Sea Weasels

Haha

Pure awesomeness.

Elvis Not Included Elvis Not Included

Wow...

This was amazing. It was so good I could have easily mistaken it for an animutation from Neil himself. I will now add it to my favorites and watch it on a daily basis.

Pirate as Fuck Pirate as Fuck

Yesssss

I likes me some pirates.

Gay Mario #2 Gay Mario #2

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. I especially liked the "I hated it" button at the end. "You, LOL" Again, I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Livecorpse responds:

yeah THAT IS THE HATERS LOL THEY FUCK A GOATS

Blood Baseball Blood Baseball

Once again

Good stuff. I like your "Anti-Style" and how you seem to spend extra attention to the violence. Good audio too.